Last updated September 04, 2021
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Easeon Bags.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: United Kingdom
- Device means any device that can access the service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the company to facilitate the service, to provide the service on behalf of the company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the company in analyzing how the service is used.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the service or from the service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to easeonbags, accessible from easeonbags.com
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Payment processing (described below)
- Usage data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as your device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the service by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
Necessary / Essential Cookies | Type: Session Cookies Administered by us, Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable you to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
Functionality Cookies | Type: Persistent Cookies Administered by us, Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the service. The Personal Data you provide can give you access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to you as a registered user.
- To ship your orders: Easeon only forwards shipping details with postal companies such as DHL and Royal mail.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage your requests to us.
- For other purposes: We may use your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
Easeon partners with PayPal and Braintree to facilitate payments. These third-party service providers perform many of the services related to payment processing, including card processing, currency exchange, disbursements, identity verification, fraud analysis, and regulatory compliance.
Policies of third-party services, PayPal User Agreement and Braintree Payments.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain usage data for internal analysis purposes. Usage data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Postal and payment services
Companies that do things to get your purchases to you, such as payment service providers and delivery companies.
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of your Personal Data is important to us, we transmit your personal data securely using encryption. This applies to your order and your customer login. We do this using SSL (Secure Socket Layer). We also use technical and organisational measures to secure our website and other systems against loss, destruction, access, change or dissemination by unauthorised persons.